Training and strenuous activity place a demand on muscles. Consumers desire products that promote recovery and reduce soreness without blunting the muscles adaptive response to stress.
OptiMSM® (MSM, methylsulfonylmethane) empowers an active individual to return to training quickly by decreasing muscle pain, bolstering redox capacity, and mitigating inflammatory cytokines.
FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER A HALF-MARATHON, OPTIMSM REDUCED MUSCLE PAIN BY 45%*.
- Supports Protein Sulfation*
- Adaptively Increases GSH and SOD* Protects Muscle from Damage*
- Reduces DOMS and Joint Pain*
- Blunts Exercise-Induced Immunosuppression*
WHY Does PurelySoothing Products use OPTIMSM?
OptiMSM® is a proven source of bioavailable sulfur, 34% by weight, sparing sulfur-containing amino acids for muscle growth and sulfur for protein modification. OptiMSM increases antioxidative capacity without being an antioxidant, allowing the muscle to adapt to stress while protecting from damage.
- BRAND RECOGNITION. A branded ingredient consumers and manufacturers recognize and trust
- PURITY. A proprietary multi-stage distillation process that ensures a 99.9% pure product
- CONSISTENCY. Exacting specifications guarantee a product always consistent in form and quality
- SAFETY. The only GRAS-designated MSM, Kosher, and Halal certified, non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free, non-shellfish-
derived, vegan MSM backed by extensive toxicology data
- 3RD-PARTY TESTED. Identity verification and purity tested to the industry’s tightest specifications
- EXPERIENCE. 30 years of manufacturing expertise backed by ISO 9001: 2015 registration, FSSC 22000 certification, HACCP,
and cGMP compliance
- TRANSPARENCY. Fully traceable products crafted in the USA at a dedicated facility
- SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED. A growing body of evidence supporting efficacy and a commitment to research that supports
new applications and substantiates claims
- EASY FORMULATION. Simple ingredient to evaluate, stable at high temperatures, water-soluble, odorless, dissolves
quickly, no pH restrictions and easy to use in capsules, tablets, powders, RTM & RTD
- UNMATCHED SUPPORT. A direct link to the manufacturer, Technical Support and Customer Service